CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

CaTcH uP tImE!

It's been awhile since my last post. I've just been out of town and so busy that I haven't had the time to sit down and tell about all of it.

I worked at BN all week, and on Friday I went in to get my check and ended up staying there for three and a half hours helping hand out wristbands for the new Stephenie Meyer book Breaking Dawn. It's the fourth and last one in the series and teenage girls go crazy over it! I had one reserved at work, but when I went to Costco today, it was cheaper than it would have been with my discount, so I just got it there!

Evan Stapley called me and offered me the job at the pharmacy. I gratefully accepted the job and my first day is tomorrow. My last day at BN is Friday.

This past Friday my family and I traveled up North to Lagoon for the weekend. We got in late Friday night and just hung out in the hotel room. Saturday we slept in and hit up the Cracker Barrel before heading to the park.

There were lots of people there! (Probably because it was the last weekend to really do anything before school starts!) Mike and Summer were there as well, and so were Summers parents and her two of her younger sibling...Forrest and Bailey. Forrest was so excited to be there because this was the first time that he was big enough to go on all the rides. Corys family was also there. I saw them a few times and talked to them.

I went on Wicked. A rollercoaster....shocking I know. I got sick after and had to make it to the bathroom. Some of it was fun...not the STRAIGHT up and down parts or the upside down but the turns and stuff weren't that bad. We went on Rattlesnake Rapids before leaving the park and I got soaked! Let's not forget that I had on Khaki Capris and I wasn't thinking when I put my underwear on that they had a print on them and were a dark color...so when I got wet you could see everything! So I had to stretch my shirt and tank top down around my butt. Haha.

Garrett went on Wicked one last time before we left, but I didn't want to stand in line drenched. So I just sat and waited. Mike said he would buy me Dippin Dots if I went on a rollercoaster so of course I had to take him up on that offer. So I told him I went on Wicked and he gave me the money for my ice cream. What a great brother huh!

Between my adventure on the rollercoaster and Dippin Dots I was off with Mike and Summer. We met up with her family after they went on a few rides. We went to the drag racing area and watched people drag race. Mike, DJ and Spring all raced. It was fun. We bought these Grandmas cookies that were lemon. They were so good and we had never seen them anywhere before so we ate lots :) oh and the oatmeal ones too. They were both very delicious.

Today on our way home, we had to stop at costco for a few things and that is when I got my book and I'm bummed that I couldn't read it in the car because I get super car sick :( But we also stopped at the Provo Town Center (aka the mall) and I got two pairs of shoes that are super cute and some shirts and a jacket. I love jackets :) They are my favorite! Anyways it was a pretty fun weekend. I need to catch up on some sleep but I'll save that for another night because one of my favorite shows is coming on...and right now they are playing last weeks so I have to wait. All well.

I'm excited for tomorrow but also kinda nervous cause my mom will be watching my every move. eek! cross your fingers for me!

2 comments:

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Who knew you had a blog?? Us too silly girl!!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

hello - you gonna add me to the favorites blog list??


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones