CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I <3 2 snap shots

Most of you know that I have a knack for always have my camera with me. If we are being dumb or just having a good time, it's always in my hand or near by. I think I'm wearing my camera out. I'm gettting pretty good at taking pictures that have me in them as well as other people. :) So now I can actually have a few pictures of me...you all know that if you are the one with the camera, then there is never any pictures of you!
I love how photogenic kids are. They are just so care-free about everything. As we get older we try to hide from the camera. We all know its true. So that is why I love taking pictures of kids. Most of the time I don't tell them that I'm taking pictures of them and they just go on doing whatever it was that they were doing and those make the best pictures. But like Emma (below) she noticed I was taking pictures and then she just started to be silly, which is fun. :)
I put up some of the pictures I have taken. I had to put up some of my favorites because I didn't want to use all my picture memory on this thing. All my pictures slow down our computer because there are so many. Haha. Hope you enjoy them!































































0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones