CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Me and My Boring Life

When I was a kid, I was like yay it's summer! No school! But now that I'm older...I'm not a big fan of the summer months. Reasons being, it's hot! You can't even go outside or you feel like you're going to fry. And I don't really have a summer. I work a lot. And when I'm not working no one can do anything. So I sit at home, and surf the web. Exciting huh? But I have done a few things things this summer...


Last month I went to girls camp. I had such a fun time :) I didn't have to do any certification so it was all fun and games. Here are some pictures of what went down...



Yes, I'm on a horse. Shocking, I know.

Ana and Annalisa. Ana's face is priceless.


I have more pictures, but I don't really have the hang of this thing yet, so that's good enought for me. Well at camp we just kinda sat around and talked. It was fun.


I'm still doing a lot of babysitting, and I love it most of the time. Hehe. I'm working at Barnes and Noble, but I plan on quitting this next week before school starts, unless I can just work Saturdays...only cuz I love the discounts. :)


I already have another job lined up and it's looking pretty good. It's at Stapley Pharmacy...yes were my mom works. I work there already on occasion but I want to get on and work everyday and the opportunity is looking good. :)


Well I'll try and keep you all updated on everything that is going on in my life. :)











0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones